- You  give him dominion over the work of Your hands; You have placed everything beneath his feet.
(extract of the psalm 11 associated to this generation, verses 1 to 3 )
- To the conductor, of David; I took refuge in the Lord. How do you say to my soul, « Wander from your mountain, [you] bird »?
- For behold the wicked tread the bow, they set their arrow on the bowstring to shoot in the dark at the upright of heart.
- For the foundations were destroyed; what did the righteous man do?
(extract of the psalm 11 associated to this generation, verses 4 to 7 )
- The Lord is in His Holy Temple. The Lord-His throne is in Heaven; His eyes see, His pupils try the sons of men.
- The Lord tries the righteous, but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
- He shall rain upon the wicked charcoal, fire, and brimstone, and a burning wind is the portion of their cup.
- For the Lord is righteous; He loves [workers of] righteousness, whose faces approve of the straight [way].
 Psalm 8, verse 7