(extract of the psalm 9 associated to this generation, verses 1 to 4 )
- To the conductor, to brighten the youth, a song of David.
- I will thank the Lord with all my heart; I will tell all Your wonders.
- I will rejoice and exult with You; I will sing praises to Your most high name
- When my enemies draw backward, they stumble and are destroyed from before You.
(extract of the psalm 9 associated to this generation, verses 5 to 12 )
- For You have performed my judgment and my cause; You sat on the throne, O Judge of righteousness.
- You rebuked nations, You destroyed a wicked man; You erased their name forever and ever.
- The enemy has been destroyed; swords exist forever, and You have uprooted the cities-their remembrance is lost.
- But the Lord shall sit forever; He has established His throne for judgment.
- But He judges the world with righteousness, kingdoms with equity.
- And the Lord shall be a fortress for the crushed, a fortress for times of distress.
- And those who know Your name shall trust in You, for You have not forsaken those who seek You, O Lord.
- Sing praises to the Lord, Who dwells in Zion; relate His deeds among the peoples.