(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 7 which follows the translation of New International Version )
- A song, a psalm of the sons of Korah.
- The Lord is great and very much praised, in the city of our God, the Mount of His Sanctuary.
- The fairest of branches, the joy of the entire earth- Mount Zion, by the north side, the city of a great king.
- God is in its palaces; He is known as a stronghold.
- For behold, the kings have assembled; they have passed together.
- They saw, so they wondered; they were startled, yea, they were bewildered.
- Trembling seized them there, pain like that of a woman in labor.
- With an east wind, [with which] You break the ships of Tarshish.
- As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the Lord of Hosts, in the city of our God; God shall establish it forever and ever.
- We hoped, O Lord, for Your kindness in the midst of Your Temple.
- As is Your name, O God, so is Your praise upon the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness.
- Mount Zion shall rejoice; the daughters of Judah shall exult for the sake of Your judgments.
- Encompass Zion and surround it, count its towers.
- Give heed to its walls, raise its palaces, in order that you may tell a later generation.
- For this is God, our God forever and ever; He shall lead us as in youth.