(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 6 which follows the translation of « International Standard Version » )
- To the conductor, on nehiloth, a song of David.
- Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my meditation.
- Hearken to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for I will pray to You.
- O Lord, in the morning You shall hearken to my voice; in the morning I shall arrange [my prayer] to You, and I shall look forward.
- For You are not a God Who desires wickedness; evil does not abide with You.
- Boastful ones will not stand before you; you hate all those who practice wickedness.
- You destroy speakers of lies; the Lord abhors a man of blood and deceit.
- But I, with Your great loving-kindness, shall enter Your House; I shall prostrate myself toward Your Holy Temple in the fear of You.
- O Lord, lead me in Your righteousness; because of those who lie in wait for me, make Your way straight before me.
- For there is no sincerity in his mouth; there is malice in their heart; their throat is an open grave; they make their tongue smooth.
- Condemn them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them down in the multitude of their transgressions for they have rebelled against You.
- And let all who take refuge in You rejoice; may they ever shout for joy, and You shall shelter them, and let all who love Your name exult in You.
- For You, O Lord, shall bless the righteous; You shall encompass him with will like a shield.