(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo )
- The Lord has reigned, nations will quake; [before] Him Who dwells between the cherubim, the earth will falter.
- The Lord is great in Zion, and He is high over all the peoples.
- They will acknowledge Your great and awesome name, [that] it is holy,
- And the might of the King who loves judgment; You founded equity; judgment and righteousness You made in Jacob.
- Exalt the Lord our God and prostrate yourselves to His footstool, it is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among His priests, and Samuel among those who call in His name, would call out to the Lord, and He would answer them.
- In a pillar of cloud He would speak to them; they kept His testimonies and the statutes He gave them.
- O Lord, Our God, You answered them; You were a forgiving God for them but vengeful for their misdeeds.
- Exalt the Lord our God and prostrate yourselves to the mount of His sanctuary, for the Lord our God is holy.