English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Hallelujah. Praiseworthy is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly desires His commandments.
- His seed will be mighty in the land, a generation of upright ones, which shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches will be in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.
- He shone a light in the darkness for the upright, [for He is] gracious and merciful and righteous.
- Good is the man who is gracious and lends, who conducts his affairs with moderation.
- For he will never falter; for an everlasting memorial will the righteous man be.
- He will not fear bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
- His heart is steadfast, he will not fear until he sees in his adversaries.
- He distributed, he gave to the needy; his charity endures forever, his horn will be raised with glory.
- A wicked man will see and become angry; he will gnash his teeth and melt; the desire of the wicked will be lost.