English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Hallelujah! Praise, you servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord.
- May the name of the Lord be blessed from now and to eternity.
- From the rising of the sun until its setting, the name of the Lord is praised.
- The Lord is high over all nations; upon the heavens is His glory.
- Who is like the Lord, our God, Who dwells on high,
- Who lowers [His eyes] to look in the heavens and the earth?
- He lifts the pauper up from the dust, from the dungheap He raises up the needy,
- To seat [him] with princes, with the princes of His people.
- He seats the barren woman of the house as a happy mother of children. Hallelujah!