(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 14 which follows the translation of New International Version )
- For the conductor, on neginoth, a maskil of David.
- Incline Your ear, O God, to my prayer and do not disregard my supplication.
- Hearken to me and answer me; I lament in my speech and I moan,
- From the voice of the enemy, because of the distress of the wicked; for they accuse me of iniquity and they hate me with a vengeance.
- My heart shudders within me, and terrors of death have fallen upon me.
- Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overcomes me.
- And I said, « If only I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.
- Behold I would wander far away; I would lodge in the desert forever.
- I would quickly find myself a refuge from a sweeping wind, from a tempest. »
- Destroy, O Lord, divide their tongue, for I have seen violence and strife in the city.
- Day and night they surround it on its walls, and iniquity and sin are in its midst.
- Destruction is within it, and blows and deceit do not move out of its square.
- For no enemy reviled me that I should bear it; my enemy did not open his mouth wide against me, that I should hide from him.
- But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend,
- That together we would devise counsel; in the house of God we would walk with a multitude.
- May He incite Death upon them; may they descend to the grave alive, for there are evils in their dwelling, in their midst.
- I shall call to God, and the Lord will save me.
- Evening, morning, and noontime, I speak and moan, and He hearkened to my voice.
- He redeemed my soul with peace from the battle that came upon me, because of the many [people who] were with me.
- May God hear and answer them, and the One who dwells from time immemorial forever, for there is no passing for them, and they did not fear God.
- He stretched forth his hands against him who was at peace with him; he profaned his covenant.
- Smooth were the buttery words of his mouth but his heart was set on war; his words were softer than oil, but they are curses.
- Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will bear you; He shall never allow a righteous man to falter.
- But You, O God, shall lower them to the Pit of Destruction; men of blood and deceit shall not live half their days, but I will trust in You.