English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of David when he was in the desert of Judah.
- O God, You are my God, I seek You. My soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You, in an arid and thirsty land, without water.
- As I saw You in the Sanctuary, [so do I long] to see Your strength and Your glory.
- For Your kindness is better than life; my lips will praise You.
- Then I shall bless You in my lifetime; in Your name I shall lift my hands.
- [As] with choice foods and fat, my soul will be sated, when my mouth praises with expressions of song.
- When I remember You on my couch; in the watches I meditate about You.
- For You were my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I shall praise.
- My soul has clung after You; Your right hand has supported me.
- But they seek my soul to make it desolate; may they come into the depths of the earth.
- May he be dragged by the sword; they will be the portion of foxes.
- And may the king rejoice with God; may all who swear by Him boast, for the mouth of those who speak lies will be closed.