English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor on shoshannim, of the sons of Korah, a maskil a song of loves.
- My heart is astir with a good theme; I say, « My works are for a king; my tongue is a pen of an expert scribe. »
- You are more handsome than [other] men; charm is poured into your lips. Therefore, God blessed you forever.
- Gird a sword on your thigh, O mighty one, your majesty and your glory.
- And your glory is that you will pass and ride for the sake of truth and righteous humility, and it shall instruct you so that your right hand shall perform awesome things.
- Your arrows are sharpened, nations shall fall under you, in the heart of the king’s enemies.
- Your throne, O judge, [will exist] forever and ever; the scepter of equity is the scepter of your kingdom.
- You loved righteousness and you hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, anointed you with oil of joy from among your peers.
- Myrrh and aloes and cassia are all your garments; more than ivory palaces, those that are Mine will cause you to rejoice.
- The daughters of kings will visit you; the queen will stand at your right [bedecked] with golden jewelry from Ophir.
- Hearken, daughter, and see, and incline your ear, and forget your people and your father’s house.
- And the King shall desire your beauty, for He is your Lord, and prostrate yourself to Him.
- And the daughter of Tyre shall seek your presence with tribute, those who are the richest of the people.
- All honor [awaits] the King’s daughter who is within; her raiment is superior to settings of gold.
- With embroidered garments, she will be brought to the King; and virgins in her train who are her companions will be brought to You.
- They shall be brought with joy and exultation; they shall come forth into the King’s palace.
- Instead of your forefathers will be your sons; you shall appoint them as princes throughout the land.
- I will mention Your name in every generation; therefore peoples shall thank You forever and ever.