English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A prayer of Moses, the man of God. O Lord, You have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.
- Before the mountains were born, and You brought forth the earth and the inhabited world, and from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
- You bring man to the crushing point, and You say, « Return, O sons of men. »
- For a thousand years are in Your eyes like yesterday, which passed, and a watch in the night.
- You carry them away as a flood; they are like a sleep; in the morning, like grass it passes away.
- In the morning, it blossoms and passes away; in the evening, it is cut off and withers.
- For we perish from Your wrath, and from Your anger we are dismayed.
- You have placed our iniquities before You, [the sins of] our youth before the light of Your countenance.
- For all our days have passed away in Your anger; we have consumed our years as a murmur.
- The days of our years because of them are seventy years, and if with increase, eighty years; but their pride is toil and pain, for it passes quickly and we fly away.
- Who knows the might of Your wrath, and according to Your fear is Your anger.
- So teach the number of our days, so that we shall acquire a heart of wisdom.
- Return, O Lord, how long? And repent about Your servants.
- Satiate us in the morning with Your loving-kindness, and let us sing praises and rejoice with all our days.
- Cause us to rejoice according to the days that You afflicted us, the years that we saw evil.
- May Your works appear to Your servants, and Your beauty to their sons.
- And may the pleasantness of the Lord our God be upon us, and the work of our hands establish for us, and the work of our hands establish it.