English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- To the conductor, on the gittith, a song of David.
- O Lord, our Master, how mighty is Your name in all the earth, for which You should bestow Your majesty upon the heavens.
- Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings You have established strength because of Your adversaries, in order to put an end to enemy and avenger.
- When I see Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and stars that You have established,
- what is man that You should remember him, and the son of man that You should be mindful of him?
- Yet You have made him slightly less than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and majesty.
- You give him dominion over the work of Your hands; You have placed everything beneath his feet.
- Flocks and cattle, all of them, and also the beasts of the field;
- the birds of the sky and the fish of the sea, he traverses the ways of the seas.
- O Lord, our Master, how mighty is Your name in all the earth!