English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, a song of David.
- The heavens recite the glory of God, and the sky tells of the work of His hands.
- Day to day utters speech, and night to night tells knowledge.
- There is neither speech nor words; their voice is not heard.
- Their line goes forth throughout the earth, and their words are at the end of the world; for the sun He made a tent therein.
- And it is like a bridegroom emerging from his chamber; it rejoices like a mighty man running a course.
- From the end of the heavens is its source, and its circuit is to their ends, and none is hidden from its heat.
- The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul; the testimony of the Lord is faithful, making the simple one wise.
- The orders of the Lord are upright, causing the heart to rejoice; the commandment of the Lord is clear, enlightening the eyes.
- The fear of the Lord is pure, existing forever; the judgments of the Lord are true, altogether just.
- They are to be desired more than gold, yea more than much fine gold, and are sweeter than honey and drippings of honeycombs.
- Also Your servant was careful with them; for in observing them there is great reward.
- Who understands errors? Cleanse me of hidden [sins].
- Also withhold Your servant from willful sins; let them not rule over me; then I will be perfect and I will be cleansed of much transgression.
- May the sayings of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable before You, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.