English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of ascents. In my distress I called to the Lord, and He answered me.
- O Lord, save my soul from false lips, from a deceitful tongue.
- What can He give you, and what can He add to you, you deceitful tongue?
- Sharpened arrows of a mighty man with coals of brooms.
- Woe is to me for I have sojourned in Meshech; I dwelt among the tents of Kedar.
- For a long time, my soul dwelt with those who hate peace.
- I am at peace, but when I speak, they [come] to [wage] war.