English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Of David, a maskil Praiseworthy is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is concealed.
- Praiseworthy is the man to whom the Lord ascribes no iniquity and in whose spirit there is no guile.
- When I was silent, my bones decayed with my moaning all day long.
- For [both] day and night Your hand is heavy upon me; my freshness was transformed as in the droughts of summer, forever.
- I would inform You of my sin, and I did not conceal my iniquity; I said, « I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, » and You forgave the iniquity of my sin forever.
- For this let every pious man pray to You at the time that You are found, only about a flood of vast waters [that] should not reach him.
- You are a shelter for me, from an adversary You guard me; with songs of deliverance You encompass me forever,
- « I will enlighten you and instruct you which way [to go]; I will wink My eye to you. »
- Be not like a horse, like a mule that does not discern; whose mouth must be held with bit and bridle, so that when he is being groomed, he does not come near you.
- Many are the pains of the wicked, but as for him who trusts in the Lord- kindness will encompass him.
- Rejoice with the Lord and exult, You righteous, and cause all those of upright hearts to sing praises.