English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- The Lord has reigned, the earth will exult; many islands will rejoice.
- Cloud and thick darkness are around Him; righteousness and judgment are the foundation of His throne.
- Fire will go before Him and will burn His enemies all around.
- His lightnings illuminated the world; the earth saw and quaked.
- Mountains melted like wax from before the Lord, from before the Master of all the earth.
- The heavens told His righteousness, and all the earth saw His glory.
- All worshippers of graven images will be ashamed, yea those who boast of idols; all gods, prostrate yourselves before Him.
- Zion heard and rejoiced, and the daughters of Judah exulted, because of Your judgments, O Lord.
- For You, O Lord, are Most High above all the earth; You are very much exalted above all gods.
- You who love the Lord, hate evil; He watches the souls of His pious ones, He rescues them from the hands of the wicked.
- A light is sown for the righteous, and for the upright of heart, joy.
- Rejoice, you righteous, with the Lord, and give thanks to His holy name.