English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, on the ayeleth hashachar (The hind of the dawn), a song of David.
- My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? [You are] far from my salvation [and] from the words of my moaning.
- My God, I call out by day and You do not reply, and at night I do not keep silent.
- But You are holy; You await the praises of Israel.
- Our ancestors trusted in You; they trusted and You rescued them.
- They cried out to You and they escaped; they trusted in You and they were not shamed.
- But I am a worm and not a man; a reproach of man, despised by peoples.
- All who see me will mock me; they will open their lips, they will shake their head.
- One should cast his trust upon the Lord, and He will rescue him; He will save him because He delights in him.
- For You drew me from the womb; You made me secure on my mother’s breasts.
- Upon You, I was cast from birth; from my mother’s womb You are my God.
- Do not distance Yourself from me, for distress is near; for there is none to help.
- Great bulls have surrounded me; the mighty ones of Bashan encompassed me.
- They opened their mouth against me [like] a tearing, roaring lion.
- I was spilled like water, and all my bones were separated; my heart was like wax, melting within my innards.
- My strength became dried out like a potsherd, and my tongue cleaves to my palate; and You set me down in the dust of death.
- For dogs have surrounded me; a band of evildoers has encompassed me, like a lion, my hands and feet.
- I tell about all my bones. They look and gloat over me.
- They share my garments among themselves and cast lots for my raiment.
- But You, O Lord, do not distance Yourself; my strength, hasten to my assistance.
- Save my soul from the sword, my only one from the grip of the dog.
- Save me from the lion’s mouth, as from the horns of the wild oxen You answered me.
- I will tell Your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise You.
- You who fear the Lord, praise Him; all the seed of Jacob, honor Him, and fear Him, all the seed of Israel.
- For He has neither despised nor abhorred the cry of the poor, neither has He hidden His countenance from him; and when he cried out to Him, He hearkened.
- Because of You is my praise in the great congregation; I pay my vows in the presence of those who fear Him.
- The humble shall eat and be sated; they shall praise the Lord, those who seek him; your hearts shall live forever.
- All the ends of the earth shall remember and return to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall prostrate themselves before You.
- For the kingship is the Lord’s, and He rules over the nations.
- They shall eat all the best of the earth and prostrate themselves; before Him shall all those who descend to the dust kneel, and He will not quicken his soul.
- The seed that worships Him; it shall be told to the generation concerning the Lord.
- They shall come and tell His righteousness to the newborn people, that which He has done.