English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, a song of David.
- When Nathan the prophet came to him when he went to Bath-sheba.
- Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your kindness; according to Your great mercies, erase my transgressions.
- Wash me thoroughly of my iniquity, and purify me of my sin.
- For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
- Against You alone have I sinned, and I have done what is evil in Your sight, in order that You be justified in Your conduct, and right in Your judgment.
- Behold, with iniquity I was formed, and with sin my mother conceived me.
- Behold, You desired that truth be in the hidden places, and in the concealed part You teach me wisdom.
- Purify me with a hyssop, and I will become pure; wash me, and I will become whiter than snow.
- Make me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that You crushed exult.
- Hide Your countenance from my sins, and erase all my iniquities.
- Create for me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
- Do not cast me away from before You, and do not take Your holy spirit from me.
- Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and let a noble spirit support me.
- I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will return to You.
- Save me from blood, O God, the God of my salvation; let my tongue sing praises of Your charity.
- O Lord, You shall open my lips, and my mouth will recite Your praise.
- For You do not wish a sacrifice, or I should give it; You do not desire a burnt offering.
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; O God, You will not despise a broken and crushed heart.
- With Your will, do good to Zion; build the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then You will desire sacrifices of righteousness, a burnt offering and a whole offering; then they will offer up bulls on Your altar.