English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Of David, a song. The land and the fullness thereof are the Lord’s; the world and those who dwell therein.
- For He founded it upon seas and established it upon rivers.
- Who will ascend upon the Lord’s mount and who will stand in His Holy place?
- He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not taken My name in vain and has not sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive a blessing from the Lord and charity from the God of his salvation.
- This is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your presence-Jacob, forever.
- [You] gates, lift your heads and be uplifted, [you] everlasting portals, so that the King of Glory may enter.
- Who is this King of Glory? The Lord, Who is strong and mighty, the Lord Who is a mighty warrior.
- [You] gates, lift your heads and lift up, [you] everlasting portals, so that the King of Glory may enter.
- Who is this King of Glory? The Lord of Hosts-He is the King of Glory forever.