English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor; of the sons of Korah, a song.
- All peoples, clap hands; shout to God with a voice of praise.
- For the Lord is Most High; yea, feared; a great King over all the earth.
- He shall plague peoples in our stead and kingdoms under our feet.
- He shall choose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, which He loves forever.
- God shall be exalted with the trumpet blast; the Lord, with the sound of the shofar.
- Sing to God, sing; sing to our King, sing.
- For God is the King of all the earth; sing a song composed with wisdom.
- God has reigned over nations; God has sat upon His holy throne.
- The volunteers of the peoples have assembled, the people of the God of Abraham, for God has the shields of the earth; He is exceedingly exalted.