(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 10, which follows the translation of New American Standard Bible )
- For the conductor, al tashcheth; of David a michtam.
- Is it true that You were silent about the righteousness that You should have spoken, the equities [with which] You should have judged the children of men?
- Even in your heart, you plot injustice; in the earth, you weigh down the violence of your hands.
- The wicked become estranged [even] from the womb; those who speak lies go astray from birth.
- They have venom like the venom of a serpent, like a deaf cobra that closes its ear,
- Which will not hear the voice of charmers, the most cunning caster of spells.
- O God, smash their teeth in their mouth; break the molars of lions, O Lord.
- Let them be rejected; let them walk as [through] water; He will aim His arrows as though they are cut down.
- Like a snail, which continuously melts, a mole [and a] stillbirth, which did not see the sun.
- Before your pots can feel the fire of thorns He will sweep them away with a whirlwind, the green and the burning alike.
- The righteous man will rejoice because he saw revenge; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.
- And man will say, « Truly, the righteous man has reward; truly there is a God Who judges on earth. »