English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, a song of David.
- Hear, O God, my voice in my prayer; from fear of the enemy You shall guard my life.
- You shall hide me from the counsel of evildoers, from the gathering of workers of iniquity,
- Who whetted their tongue like the sword; who aimed a bitter word like their arrow,
- To shoot at the innocent in secret places; they shoot at him suddenly and do not fear.
- They strengthen the evil word for themselves; they tell to hide snares. They say, « Who will see us? »
- They seek pretexts; they have completed a diligent search, hidden within man and in the depths of the heart.
- And God cast them down; their wounds were [like] a sudden arrow.
- That which they hoped would make him stumble, their tongue brought upon them; all who see them will shake their heads.
- Then all men feared, and they declared the work of God and understood His deed.
- The righteous will rejoice with God and take shelter in Him, and all upright of heart will boast.