English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of Asaph. O God! Nations have come into Your heritage, they have defiled Your Holy Temple, they have made Jerusalem into heaps.
- They have given the corpses of Your servants as food to the birds of the heaven, the flesh of Your pious ones to the beasts of the earth.
- They have spilt their blood like water around Jerusalem, and no one buries [them].
- We were a disgrace to our neighbors, ridicule and derision to those around us.
- How long, O Lord? Will You be wroth forever? Will Your jealousy burn like fire?
- Pour out Your wrath upon the nations that do not know You and upon the kingdoms that did not call out in Your name.
- For they devoured Jacob and made his dwelling desolate.
- Do not remember for us the early iniquities; may Your mercies quickly come before us for we have become very poor.
- Help us, O God of our salvation, on account of the glory of Your name, and save us and atone for our sins for Your name’s sake.
- Why should the nations say, « Where is their God? » Let it be known among the nations before our eyes the revenge of the spilt blood of Your servants.
- May the cry of the prisoner come before You; according to the greatness of Your arm, set free the children of the mother who died.
- And return to our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom, their reproach with which they reproached You, O Lord.
- But we, Your people and the flock of Your pasture, shall thank You forever; to all generations we shall recite Your praise.