English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, on the gittith, of the sons of Korah, a song.
- How beloved are Your dwelling places, O Lord of Hosts!
- My soul yearns, yea, it pines for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh pray fervently to the living God.
- Even a bird found a house and a swallow her nest, where she placed her chicks upon Your altars, O Lord of Hosts, my King and my God.
- Fortunate are those who stay in Your house; they will continually praise You forever.
- Fortunate is the man who has strength in You, in whose heart are the highways.
- Transgressors in the valley of weeping make it into a fountain; also with blessings they enwrap [their] Teacher.
- They go from host to host; he will appear to God in Zion.
- O Lord, God of Hosts, hearken to my prayer; bend Your ear, O God of Jacob, forever.
- See our shield, O God, and look at the face of Your anointed.
- For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand; I chose to sit on the threshold of the house of My God rather than dwell in tents of wickedness.
- For a sun and a shield is the Lord God; the Lord will give grace and glory; He will not withhold good from those who go with sincerity.
- O Lord of Hosts, fortunate is the man who trusts in You.