English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, a psalm of David, a song.
- Silence is praise to You, O God in Zion, and to You a vow is paid.
- You, Who hearken to prayer, to You all flesh shall come.
- Words of iniquities have overcome me; as for our transgressions, You shall atone for them.
- Praiseworthy is he whom You choose and draw near to dwell in Your courts; let us be sated with the goodness of Your house, the sanctity of Your Temple.
- With awesome deeds, through [Your] charity You shall answer us, God of our salvation, the trust of all the distant ends of the earth and the sea.
- Who sets mountains with His strength, Who is girded with might.
- Who humbles the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the multitude of kingdoms.
- And the dwellers of the ends fear Your signs; with the emergence of morning and evening, You cause [them] to sing praises.
- You remember the earth and water it; You enrich it greatly with the stream of God which is full of water; You prepare their corn for so do You prepare it.
- To sate its furrows, to afford pleasure to its troops; with raindrops You dissolve it, You bless its plants.
- You crowned a year of Your goodness, and Your paths drip with fatness.
- They drip upon the dwellings of the desert, and hills gird themselves with joy.
- Meadows are clothed with flocks, and valleys are enwrapped with corn; they shout for joy, yea, they sing.