(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo )
- By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat, we also wept when we remembered Zion.
- On willows in its midst we hung our harps.
- For there our captors asked us for words of song and our tormentors [asked of us] mirth, “Sing for us of the song of Zion.”
- “How shall we sing the song of the Lord on foreign soil?”
- If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill].
- May my tongue cling to my palate, if I do not remember you, if I do not bring up Jerusalem at the beginning of my joy.
- Remember, O Lord, for the sons of Edom, the day of Jerusalem, those who say, “Raze it, raze it, down to its foundation!”
- O Daughter of Babylon, who is destined to be plundered, praiseworthy is he who repays you your recompense that you have done to us.
- Praiseworthy is he who will take and dash your infants against the rock.