(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 1 (the title of the psalm) which follows the translation of « New International Version (NIV) » )
- A psalm. A song. For the dedication of the temple. Of David.
- I will exalt You, O Lord, for You have raised me up, and You have not allowed my enemies to rejoice over me.
- O Lord, I have cried out to You, and You have healed me.
- O Lord, You have brought my soul from the grave; You have revived me from my descent into the Pit.
- Sing to the Lord, His pious ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
- For His wrath lasts but a moment; life results from His favor; in the evening, weeping may tarry, but in the morning there is joyful singing.
- And I said in my tranquility, « I will never falter. »
- O Lord, with Your will, You set up my mountain to be might, You hid Your countenance and I became frightened.
- To You, O Lord, I would call, and to the Lord I would supplicate.
- « What gain is there in my blood, in my descent to the grave? Will dust thank You; will it recite Your truth?
- Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me; O Lord, be my helper. »
- You have turned my lament into dancing for me; You loosened my sackcloth and girded me with joy.
- So that my soul will sing praises to You and not be silent. O Lord, my God, I will thank You forever.