English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, on neginath, of David.
- Hearken, O God, to my request, listen to my prayer.
- From the end of the earth I call out to You when my heart becomes faint; on the rock that is higher than I, You lead me.
- For You were a shelter for me, a tower of strength in the face of the enemy.
- I shall dwell in Your tent to eternity; I will take shelter in the covert of Your wings forever.
- For You, God, have hearkened to my vows; You have given the heritage of those who fear Your name.
- Add days to the days of the king, his years as every generation.
- May he dwell forever before God; kindness and truth should be prepared to guard him.
- So will I sing praises to Your name forever, when I pay my vows every day.