English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Of David. Blessed is the Lord, my Rock, Who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war.
- My kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield in Whom I take refuge, Who flattens peoples beneath me.
- O Lord, what is man that You should know him, the son of man, that You should consider him?
- Man is like a breath; his days are as a fleeting shadow.
- O Lord, bend Your heavens and descend; touch the mountains and they will smoke.
- Flash lightning and scatter them; send forth Your arrows and confound them.
- Stretch forth hands from above; deliver me and rescue me from great waters, from the hands of foreigners.
- Whose mouth speaks vanity, and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- O God, I shall sing a new song for You; with a psaltery and a ten-stringed harp, I shall play music for You.
- Who gives salvation to kings, Who delivers David His servant from an evil sword.
- Deliver me and rescue me from the hands of foreigners, whose mouth speaks vanity and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- For our sons are like saplings, grown up in their youth; our daughters are like cornerstones, praised as the form of the Temple.
- Our corners are full, supplying from harvest to harvest; our flocks produce thousands, yea, ten thousands in our streets.
- Our princes are borne; there is no breach nor rumor going out, nor is there a cry in our squares.
- Praiseworthy is the people that has this; praiseworthy is the people whose God is the Lord.