English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- Of David. To You, O Lord, I call. My Rock, do not be deaf to me, lest You be silent to me, and I will be likened to those who descend into the Pit.
- Hearken to the voice of my supplications when I cry out to You, when I lift my hands towards Your Holy Sanctuary.
- Do not cause me to be drawn with the wicked or with those who work iniquity, who speak peace with their friends but evil is in their heart.
- Give them according to their deeds and according to the evil of their endeavors; according to the work of their hands give to them; return their recompense to them.
- For they do not understand the works of the Lord or the deeds of His hands. He shall break them down and not build them up.
- Blessed is the Lord, for He has heard the voice of my supplication.
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I was helped; my heart rejoiced and I will thank Him with my song.
- The Lord is strength to them and He is the stronghold of the salvations of His anointed.
- Save Your people and bless Your inheritance, and tend them and elevate them forever.