(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verses 14 and 23 which follow the translation of New American Standard Bible )
- A song of Asaph; God, God the Lord, spoke and called to the earth, from the rising of the sun until its setting.
- From Zion, the finery of beauty, God appeared.
- Our God shall come and not be silent; fire shall devour before Him, and around Him it storms furiously.
- He shall call to the heavens above and to the earth to avenge His people.
- Gather to Me My devoted ones, who made a covenant with Me over a sacrifice.
- And the heavens will tell His righteousness, for He is a God Who judges forever.
- Hearken, My people, and I will speak, Israel, and I will admonish you; God, even your God am I.
- I will not reprove you concerning your sacrifices, neither are your burnt offerings before Me constantly.
- I will not take from your household a bull, from your pens any goats.
- For all the beasts of the forest are Mine, the behemoth of the thousand mountains.
- I know all the fowl of the mountains, and the creeping things of the field are with Me.
- If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world and its fullness are Mine.
- Will I eat the flesh of bulls or do I drink the blood of he-goats?
- Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving And pay your vows to the Most High;
- And call to Me on a day of distress; I will rescue you and you will honor Me.
- But to the wicked man God said, « For what reason do you recount My statutes, and bring up My covenant on Your mouth?
- For you hated discipline and threw My words behind you.
- If you saw a thief, you agreed [to be] with him, and with adulterers is your portion.
- You let loose your mouth for evil, and you accustomed your tongue to deceit.
- You sit and talk against your brother; you slander your mother’s son.
- You did these and I remained silent; you thought that I would be like you. I will contend with you and set up before your eyes.
- Understand this now, you who forget God, lest I tear [you] to pieces, and there will be no one to save [you].
- He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; And to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God.