English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of ascents. Much have they distressed me from my youth, Israel will say now.
- Much have they distressed me from my youth, but also they have not prevailed against me.
- On my back, the plowmen plowed; they lengthened their furrow.
- The Lord is righteous; He will cut the ropes of the wicked.
- May all those who hate Zion be ashamed and retreat.
- May they be like the grass of the roofs, which, before it is plucked, withers.
- Of which the reaper did not fill his hand, nor the gatherer his arm.
- And the passers-by did not say, « May the blessing of the Lord be to you; we have blessed you in the name of the Lord. »