(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 3 which refers to the translation of https://www.bible.com/fr/bible/111/PSA.91.niv )
- He who dwells in the covert of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty.
- I shall say of the Lord [that He is] my shelter and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.
Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
With His wing He will cover you, and under His wings you will take refuge; His truth is an encompassing shield.
- You will not fear the fright of night, the arrow that flies by day;
- Pestilence that prowls in darkness, destruction that ravages at noon.
- A thousand will be stationed at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not approach you.
- You will but gaze with your eyes, and you will see the annihilation of the wicked.
- For you [said], « The Lord is my refuge »; the Most High you made your dwelling.
- No harm will befall you, nor will a plague draw near to your tent.
- For He will command His angels on your behalf to guard you in all your ways.
- On [their] hands they will bear you, lest your foot stumble on a stone.
- On a young lion and a cobra you will tread; you will trample the young lion and the serpent.
- For he yearns for Me, and I shall rescue him; I shall fortify him because he knows My name.
- He will call Me and I shall answer him; I am with him in distress; I shall rescue him and I shall honor him.
- With length of days I shall satiate him, and I shall show him My salvation.