English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of David; O Lord, who will sojourn in Your tent, who will dwell upon Your holy mount?
- He who walks uprightly and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart.
- He did not slander with his tongue; he did his neighbor no harm, neither did he take up reproach upon his kinsman.
- A base person is despised in his eyes, and he honors the God-fearing; he swears to [his own] hurt and does not retract.
- He did not give his money with interest, nor did he accept a bribe against the innocent; he who does these shall not falter forever.