(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 9 following the version of the website https://www.biblegateway.com/ (New International Version)
- Concerning Solomon. O God, give Your judgments to a king and Your righteousness to a king’s son.
- May he judge Your people justly, and Your poor people with justice.
- May the mountains bear peace for the people, and the hills-through righteousness.
- May he judge the poor of the people; may he save the children of the needy and crush the oppressor.
- May they fear You in the presence of the sun and before the moon for generations upon generations.
- May it descend as rain upon cut vegetation, as raindrops that drip upon the earth.
- May the righteous flourish in his days, and much peace until there is no moon.
- And may he reign from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the land.
- May the desert tribes bow before him and his enemies lick the dust.
- May the kings of Tarshish and the isles return tribute; may the kings of Sheba and Seba approach with a gift.
- And all kings will prostrate themselves to him; may all nations serve him.
- For he will save a needy one who cries out, and a poor one who has no helper.
- He will have pity on the poor and needy, and he will save the souls of the needy.
- From blows and from robbery he will redeem their soul, and their blood will be dear in his eyes.
- And may he live, and He will give him of the gold of Sheba, and may He pray for him constantly; all the days may He bless him.
- May there be an abundance of grain in the land, on the mountain peaks; may its fruit rustle like Lebanon, and they will blossom forth from the city like the grass of the earth.
- May his name be forever; before the sun, his name will be magnified, and [people] will bless themselves with him; all nations will praise him.
- Blessed is the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who performs wonders alone.
- And blessed is His glorious name forever, and His glory will fill the entire earth. Amen and amen.
- The prayers of David the son of Jesse are completed.