English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of David. Prepare for the Lord, [you] sons of the mighty; prepare for the Lord glory and might.
- Prepare for the Lord the glory due His name; prostrate yourselves to the Lord in the place beautified with sanctity.
- The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is over the vast waters.
- The voice of the Lord is in strength; the voice of the Lord is in beauty.
- The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars, yea, the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
- He causes them to dance like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the Lord cleaves with flames of fire.
- The voice of the Lord causes the desert to quake; the Lord causes the desert of Kadesh to quake.
- The voice of the Lord will frighten the hinds and strip the forests, and in His Temple everyone speaks of His glory.
- The Lord sat [enthroned] at the flood; the Lord sat as King forever.
- The Lord shall grant strength to His people; the Lord shall bless His people with peace.