English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A song of ascents of David. I rejoiced when they said to me, « Let us go to the house of the Lord. »
- Our feet were standing within your gates, O Jerusalem.
- The built-up Jerusalem is like a city that was joined together within itself.
- There ascended the tribes, the tribes of God, testimony to Israel, to give thanks to the name of the Lord.
- For there were set thrones for judgment, thrones for the house of David.
- Request the welfare of Jerusalem; may those who love you enjoy tranquility.
- May there be peace in your wall, tranquility in your palaces.
- For the sake of my brethren and my companions, I shall now speak of peace in you.
- For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I shall beg for goodness for you.