English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor. Of the servant of the Lord, of David.
- The word of the transgression to the wicked man, in the midst of my heart, is that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For it smoothed the way before him in his eyes, to find his iniquity to hate [him].
- The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit; he refrained from learning to improve.
- He thinks iniquity on his couch; he stands on a way that is not good; he does not reject evil.
- O Lord, Your kindness is in the heavens; Your faith is until the sky.
- Your charity is like the mighty mountains; Your judgments are [like] the vast deep. You save both man and beast, O Lord.
- How precious is Your kindness, O God, and the sons of man will take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
- They will be sated from the fat of Your house, and with the stream of Your delights You give them to drink.
- For with You is the source of life; in Your light we will see light.
- Extend Your kindness to those who know You, and Your charity to the upright of heart.
- Let the foot of haughtiness not come with me, neither shall the hand of the wicked cause me to wander.
- There the workers of iniquity have fallen; they have been thrust away and were unable to rise.