English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- A michtam of David; O God, guard me for I have taken refuge in You.
- You should say to the Lord, « You are my Master; my good is not incumbent upon You.
- For the holy ones who are in the earth, and the mighty ones in whom is all my delight.
- May the sorrows of those who hasten after another [deity] increase; I will not pour their libations of blood, nor will I take their names upon my lips.
- The Lord is my allotted portion and my cup; You guide my destiny.
- Portions have fallen to me in pleasant places; even the inheritance pleases me. »
- I will bless the Lord, Who counseled me; even at night my conscience instructs me.
- I have placed the Lord before me constantly; because [He is] at my right hand, I will not falter.
- Therefore, my heart rejoiced, and my soul was glad; even my flesh shall dwell in safety.
- For You shall not forsake my soul to the grave; You shall not allow Your pious one to see the pit.
- You shall let me know the way of life, the fullness of joys in Your presence. There is pleasantness in Your right hand forever.