English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
- For the conductor, al tashcheth, a psalm of Asaph, a song.
- We have thanked You, O God, we have thanked, and Your name is near; they have told Your wonders.
- When I take a festive day, I shall judge with fairness.
- When the earth and all its inhabitants were melting away, I established its pillars forever.
- I said to the perverse, « Do not behave perversely, » and to the wicked, « Do not raise the horn. »
- Do not raise your horn on high, [do not] speak with [your] fat neck.
- For it is not from the east or from the west, neither from the desert does elevation come.
- But God judges; He humbles this one and elevates that one.
- For a cup is in the hand of the Lord, and strong wine, a full mixture, and He pours out of this [cup], but all the wicked of the earth will drain and drink [it].
- And I shall recite forever; I shall sing [praises] to the God of Jacob.
- And all the horns of the wicked I shall cut off; the horns of the righteous will be upraised.