(English translation got from website: https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo
except for verse 6 which follows the translation of https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+96&version=NIV )
- Sing to the Lord a new song, sing to the Lord, all the earth.
- Sing to the Lord, bless His name, announce His salvation from day to day.
- Tell of His glory among the nations, among all peoples His wonders.
- For the Lord is great and very much praised; He is feared over all divine powers.
- For all the gods of the peoples are nought, but the Lord made the heavens.
- Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe to the Lord, [you] families of peoples, ascribe to the Lord glory and might.
- Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; carry an offering and come to His courtyards.
- Prostrate yourselves to the Lord in the majestic sanctuary; quake before Him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, « The Lord has reigned. » Also the inhabited world will be established so that it will not falter; He will judge peoples with equity.
- The heavens will rejoice and the earth will exult; the sea and the fullness thereof will roar.
- The field and all that is therein will jubilate; then all the forest trees will sing praises.
- Before the Lord, for He has come, for He has come to judge the earth; He will judge the inhabited world justly and the peoples with His faith.